Are your trees yellow?
Why does this happen?
- Poor soil quality
- Too wet/too dry
- Limited root zone
- Salt/pollutants in the soil
- Low root health
- insect damage and/or disease can cause similar symptoms
How is this treated?
The first step is to get a Leaf Sample from your tree. Multiple nutrients at low levels can cause the same symptoms. A nutrient test will allow us to provide your tree with the correct combination.
Fall Root Injection
- A concentrated product in injected directly into the tree
- Treatments are generally effective for 2-3 years.
- Soil applied products can also be used in some cases – these generally have a shorter 1 year residual.
- Cambistat is a great product that trees respond to very well. See below for more product information.