Injecting insecticides into the soil is a very important tool in helping to maintain your landscape.
- Limits exposure to humans and animals
- Absorbed into the plant during while it absorbs other nutrients.
- Protects beneficial insects that may be on the same plant.
- Often times has a higher residual vs. foliar applied products.
- Depending on the product it may take anywhere from 10 day – 6 weeks to be absorbed by the plant.
Below are some of the more commonly controlled insects.
Click below for more information on our most commonly used products.