Pruning is a very important aspect of tree maintenance.
- Allows for more air flow in the canopy
- Removes dead wood making the tree safer
- Allows the tree to focus its energy on the structural limbs
- Increases property value by keeping the tree healthy and cleared from buildings and drives.
- Allows for more light under the canopy
- Can be done anytime of year (Some exceptions apply.)
- This service should not be confused with “Shaping” a tree.
- Shaping is a different service from pruning.
- This is often used to maintain a specific look or size.
This juniper was shaped using a combination of cord and pruning practices.
Don’t top your trees!
- Some trees can be properly REDUCED.