Skip to content
Turf diseases and insect damage can quickly turn a lush lawn into a nightmare.
What Can I do?
- Proactive fungicide and insect treatments can greatly reduce your risk.
- If you think you may have a problem – Call us immediately! Some issues can be stopped before they spread.
Common Turf Diseases
- Best to be applied as a preventive,
- Can be applied after symptoms have started showing to reduce the spread
- Once established the fungus can not be removed. Applications are made to prevent infection from spreading to new areas.
- Treatments generally have a 15-30 day residual.
- Round #2 is a great time to apply a general insecticide to help control chinch and bill bugs.
- Bill bug damage can appear mid season as grass blades are damaged and not able to with stand the higher temperatures and drought conditions.
- Grub control is generally applied during round #3. MUST BE WATERED IN 1″ to get the product down to the grubs.
- Apply water within 48 hours of grub control application unless stated otherwise.
- We also have a product that can be used to stop the grub activity once it has started.